LAST UPDATED JANUARY 31, 2021
Personal data that we process
FinsterData processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process (if applicable):
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across our different websites
– List of customer contact details via an app
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
FinsterData processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– Offer you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– FinsterData analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
– FinsterData follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs
– FinsterData also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for the tax authorities
Automated decision making
FinsterData does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
How long we keep personal data
FinsterData does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. All personal data will be retained no later than four weeks after the subscription has ended, unless we are legally obliged to keep specific data longer, such as data that we need for the tax authorities.
Sharing personal data with third parties
FinsterData does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. Third parties that process your data on our behalf shall ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by FinsterData and you have the right to data transportability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport) and passport number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
How we protect personal data
FinsterData takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.